On Thursday 5th October, 2023, Tostan hosted a globally reaching webinar in partnership to ask: How can partnerships elevate evidence-based approaches for community-led development?
We were joined in discussion by an expert panel of keynote speakers:
– Nafissatou Diop, Director, Sahel Women Empowerment and Demographic Dividend, UNFPA
– Ben Cislaghi, Co-Founder of the Humanising Development Collective. Former Director of MERL, Tostan.
– Djenebou Diallo, Senior Advocacy Manager, Ouagadougou Partnership Coordination Unit
– Diouma Cisse, MEL Officer, Tostan
– Yussuf Sané, Programs Leadership Team, Tostan
We were excited to share highlights from Tostan’s recently published Tostan’s Breakthrough Generation Initiative Final Evaluation Report and explore how partnerships can enhance evidence and research on the impact of community-led approaches to development.